HOW OUR 3PL TEAM OFFERS QUALITY AND SERVICE
Quality and service are two words often used by businesses when promoting their services but what do they mean and how does Carlton Forest 3PL translate this into top level customer care?
For our 3PL team it’s about keeping it simple, keeping open lines of communication and being supportive to all parties involved in the partnership.
· Is experienced at onboarding clients from all sectors and with varying requirements. A dedicated onboarding project manager will ensure a ‘seamless’ process and start up
· Has an excellent WMS – a feature rich system that also provides automated stock reports sent to you as often as required
· Integrates with customer IT systems which will be scoped from end to end, and project managed by our highly experienced IT team
· Is award winning and professional. Our Head of Operations won the UKWA Warehouse Manager of the Year Award 2022, and our Divisional Director made the final of Amazon Everywoman Transport and Logistics Awards 2022
· Offers dedicated Key Account Managers where your key point of contact will be available to talk to whenever you need support
· Prides itself on Continuous Improvement. They have a dedicated continuous improvement manager and an embedded process
· Has incredible experience. Our management team brings together decades of experience from all sectors and is shaping the future careers of the next generation through robust training and mentoring schemes to ensure the levels of quality and service at Carlton Forest 3PL remain high.
Our team also maintains the highest levels of quality and service because of the flexible approach to offering solutions,” said Dave Hutchings, Business Development Director, Carlton Forest 3PL. “We develop and deliver bespoke, tailor made solutions to each and every customer, drawing on all service elements and capabilities which makes us quite unique in the 3PL market place.”
If you would like to chat to us about the 3PL solutions we offer, please get in touch with David.firstname.lastname@example.org